Intern in IIM Bangalore





   This is a whole set of my experience in Bangalore it's quite an awesome experience in my life. This is my 1st Internship in my professional life with a lot of experience within working place as well with students, staff members, beloved faculty members. Personally, I have talked with a lot of people on this campus not only in my working place. First of all, I'll thank Prof.Seema Gupta who gave me an opportunity to be an intern in IIM Bangalore as well as the starting point of this Blog. I started this internship alone with nobody with me and gain a lot of good co-interns as well as a lot of friends, a lot of chances to talk with experience and knowledge of people. I attended here 1 conference and 2 seminar its really good and awesome. And the campus tour was so amazing all over the place.

We will see all my experience one by one

  • First day
  • First Responsibility
  • First Crush
  • NSRCEL
  • Professional Security
First day

    This day I have scolded my mam for many things like I am a very slow learner whereas I can 't properly hear ma'am words because of the tiredness of traveling from home. The first day I have a rain of scolding from ma'am. Whatever it may be its first day an awesome day of my internship.

First Responsibility

    After two weeks I had learned a little bit basics of work that I am doing in that project. Then new interns came at that time ma'am as some personal outing with her family. so all responsibility came under my head. So I am one had to teach and manage the work every other people. I had some previous experience in my college as a representative so I manage the people and work. But that one is an awesome experience with those two co-interns from NIT Warangal. Then after 2 weeks, I have another new recruitment as 5 people came I also taught them the work but I can't manage well with those 8 people as a team.
Learnings:
I am not good at leadership so I want to learn that thing.

First Crush

Every young minded people of my age has one thought about Bangalore.what is that thought? the answer is the girlfriend in my case I have no previous experience of working with girls for my last 6 years. So the first crush also good experience on the campus.

NSRCEL

In those 1 months of time, I found one great gold mine is NSECEL. why I am saying it has a gold a lot of knowledge people had their startup there in NSRCEL and really wish a success in the dream.

Professional Security

The place was nice and awesome because of security. The place was secured by Security Executive Mr.Saravana for three decades. Its a pleasure to meet him and talked with that person and I had a conversation with a lot of security persons over there in IIMB, Thanks for everyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CATC CAMP

IPT IN PORT

This is the full details about ONGC project in Tamilnadu.