Life After Engineering

Expectations 

I have to crack the interview today.....but

Life:
Past one month i have no job in my hand I have attended a dozens of interviews,HR people rejected me...every words from people we will call you back, but they don't even keep my resume for the next day.Every interview i am attending with  enthusiasm and a good preparation.Something drives me to get a job.

Every time i got rejected my people near me like my co-interviews ask me your name is not there.Because i have a good communication with the people with 1 hour but i can't analyse my weakness what i had to do,get this job.

Travelling
   In Bangalore bike travel is hectic, because a lot of traffic in this garden city.Every interview starts at 10 A.M.when i attend my first interview in a day,where those people took 1 pm to tell the result so the day got over i cant again go to other place to attend an another interview.
  
Over Expectations:
When i saw anyone of the beautiful girl i get slipped in the office not physically but in the mind level my hormones get rises we have to get this job for that beautiful girl but at last i can't even clear the first round of interview.Days going i have lost almost 3 months of my fresher life even i get a job in small service centers they are asking me for 10k/month. But i am capable of something i got rejected till this day,because of accent in BPO centers and lack of technical knowledge of IT field.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CATC CAMP

IPT IN PORT

This is the full details about ONGC project in Tamilnadu.