Thinking

The life of human being is very short but his wishes in a day to live a future life is too very large than his life span. Every day which we have a lot of wish or else wishes will come to our mind each and every second.

I am thinking very deeply How to utilize every second? But I can't use a single minute.....Why???This is my question each and every day. I have a lot of thinking to take a decision to do a single job, at last, I didn't do or did any of the work....what I have thought. Everybody can think who did that work is history. In my case, my friendship or the people who have been I am seeing throughout the day is my problem. One time I am thinking to be friendly with all the people at the same time I have got confused to be like that or not I have got some bad happening in the past life I am very fear about past thoughts. I am thinking to overcome it but I can't still now.

Every human being in this modern world has more time to learn a lot of things with this digital development but we are not sure, what we are searching, in our priority. It makes a great big difference between success and failure.

This is a question in my mind? I am searching for an answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CATC CAMP

IPT IN PORT

This is the full details about ONGC project in Tamilnadu.